Friday, May 16, 2008

Skredch













What's a 'skredch'? In fact it's a combination of three words. That is, two words and my name: sketch, write and Eduard.
Every skredch is no more (or less) than a sketch of life, drawn and written by me. By using only a limited number of basic lines, every drawing is reduced into a kind of pictogram. A simplified note of daily life. Sometimes a short, funny story. Sometimes engaged to a political issue.... Just as often about nothing at all.
Skredches are the basic sketches I use for my artwork. Although it may be hard to discover the original skredch in the final painting as the artwork includes several elements, from pop art to expressionism. All in all you may consider skredches as a bit of cyber-grafitti. I left my tag behind for you to find!

No comments: