Thursday, February 26, 2015

Forced audience

Last week I made a blog about the numerous awards available to performing artists, and how many of us want to be such an artist. Made a skredch about that long ago ('The universal rockstar', see note underneath). But I must also admit I once tried to create a few songs myself. Even had made up a title. The illusive title 'Forced audience', explained by a few simple words:

Only some of us can be the performer,
the others will have no choice
but to be the audience. 

What's more to say...all the world's a stage? 

T-shirts, mugs and other merchandise based on this Skredch-character are available at my Zazzle shop.

'The universal rockstar' will be (re)printed in 'Pre-Skredch' / Skredchbook # 0, available at the beginning of April 2015.

No comments: