Friday, February 6, 2015

Gatorway

If you're a regular reader of my blog you will be used to strange titles. However, Gatorway seems to be unexplainable. Or...is it? Sorry to disappoint you, for now that is... If you're interested or curious about the meaning of this title you will have to read my latest thriller. 

The artwork for the cover is based upon the small painting illustrated in this blog. Only 20x20 cm (7.87 x 7.87 inch), mixed acrylics and sand on canvas. 'Sand tiles' I call these mini abstract paintings. A collection of these sand tiles will make an astonishing impression. You can buy them in my Etsy shop
Looking for another format or special colours? Commissions are welcomed!


Order this Sand Tile, AM214136, for $ 42,86


Interested in the meaning of this title? Read my book! Click for details or ordering
Gatorway for $ 14,99

No comments: