Thursday, January 14, 2016

The invisible touch

Do you have one? In your bathroom? An air refresher? We do. Not a regular 'toilet-spray' but always 'left-over' fragrances. You know. Fragrances you get for your birthday, but honestly never will use. Fragrances are so personal. To give one as a present you either must know that person better than yourself, or simply know what he or she usually uses.

In the bathroom it doesn't matter. Anything will be better than...well, you know. No need to explain this, do I? Unfortunately those left-over bottles of unwanted perfume are mostly of unknown brands, bottled in unfamiliar small bottles. Often the kind of spraying cans of which it's hard to tell where the opening is. Thus..risky business. If you can't tell where the opening is, you may be spraying the unwanted odour into the wrong direction. Never happens you say? Don't ever say this to me; the king of mixing up left and right contact lenses. The number of times I ended up walking down the street carrying my left contact in my right eye and vice verse are uncountable. Wouldn't be so bad if I my contacts were almost compatible. But they are not. Left -1.5, right -5.75. Ouch! Mixing up lenses causes a mysterious misty vision. And those freaky fragrances? Of course: sprayed it right into my eyes!

No comments: