Saturday, April 8, 2017

C-Street

Sick and Tired. 
That's how I feel about terrorist assaults. Many people share this feeling as, once again, can be seen by the messages of readers in newspapers and on social media in reaction to the most recent attacks in St. Petersburg and Stockholm. Not to forget the chemical attack in Syria; as there have been so many tragic actions, all over the world...

I've been looking into some of my old notes and sketches. (Sounds great, but in fact my 'archive' is no more than a pack of loose leaf paperworks. An almost perfect chaos without any order. It's fun to browse through those paperworks though...).

I was looking for a certain sketch I made. Even remembered I made a painting of it on old wood. And yes, I happen to know I also destroyed that artwork. Must still have a photo somewhere... Anywhere. Maybe in my undisputable archive... 
Seems I made the sketches back in june, 2008. A little, innocent man holding his hands up high. A big capital 'C' in the middle of his body symbolising the innocent 'Citizens'. Civilians walking around unarmed. Unable to defend themselves against brutal attacks.

I cannot believe any god, prophet or whatsoever will tolerate violence. If I was a god, prophet or whatsoever I would open my house for the citizens and close the gates to my heavenly C-street for those who attack innocent people. And I would make a deal with the devil (dark side or whatsoever) to prevend them from entering that world too. Let them forever wander in the ghastly no man's land between heaven and hell. There's no room; no place for people like them in a civilised world. Nor in a civilized after world.

No comments: